Monday 6 December 2010

Giftideas??

What is EVS? The wonder of this projekt, in which i am myself makes me even more help others. It makes you the biggest gift that you could every hope. When the biggest and best excuse is removed why not to notice or help, (connection with the occupation time and Buchenwald) and you have quite much time on your hands you just see the problems you yourself and others have. So who needs a giftidea? The best for you, the world and the reciever is time. I cannot go on without remarking that my favourite seminar maker told that he does not have a clock, he has time:)

The other giftidea ist actually the work of my two months and with that also you can give the people you love, time. Time to do good and to live happily, helping yourself and the others. The Calendar is a good mood calendar, which looks just fabulous. It will be published the next week:) Then You will be here the first ones who get more information about my big secret:)

No comments:

Post a Comment