Monday 6 December 2010

What did soncorn as mammacorn- where is popcorn!

Oh. I do not anything to say in my excuse to say. I guess there was to much happening at the same time that I did not have too much time even to reflect. You know that is the feeling in the shop when you see too many little cute things that to some extent are the same and can´t choose. So was it also with my life, it was sometimes too much to talk about and then- I did not speak here openly and honestly about anything. Not able to decide whether to say a few words about the Estonian evening, wintery Germany, cultural differences in my life or the brilliance of my children, drum lessons and capoeira, Clown lessons or Calender project, language jokes or evs experience. Now I do not have to knit with open threads anymore- I have only the end in my hands. I have soon done as much as I can and now I can see how the destiny develops itself. With these threads (read: projects and activities, responsibilities and work) seems to be only two possibilities- they can hang me, they can crone me and help you myself prove. Ho.

Sometimes you just nee to have a little push from a friend or a better overview from the situation to understand what is the most important at the moment. This distancing from yourself and activities is the best way to plan life. I have here only a half time more. So I just need to turn the sandclock upside down and reflect more.

Recommendation: Write all the wishes, dreams, plans you have on little post-its and gather them into one little box.

No comments:

Post a Comment