Monday 6 December 2010

Dwarfs are rassists!!

This is a way to express my envy. Like my 18 children from time to time say „I want it too!“ Then I am thinking why don´t I have the German advents gift calender! They have a row of stars made of cloth on the wall and there have the dwarfs brought 24 gifts- candles, hat, self-made decorations and all you need to make your Christmastime even better. The Germans living here, get, and nothing for me? Have you seen a better example of discrimination (The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 2).

I have always known how the best way to change the obsoleted ways of living and thinking is in the kindergarten. But how this is put into practice, was unknown for me. Bit by bit I have become to notice that in my workplace. The way how the children are taught to say the kids that bully them or show in other ways their aggressive nature how this behavior is not appropriate here and they do not like it. This education is missing from quite many people whose kindergarten years are in the past and lead successfully a honourable company.

The equality is another theme that I have to think about in my work. The fact that every child must be equal and they all have the same rights, is connected with each assignment. The children must have all the equally big gifts, all be on the photos equal times and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment