Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Suns shine

All the people around me inspire me. I am quite, very sure that all the people that would or have read this have helped me to go back again to myself, that means go on, or just stay on the round-way of my life. One very special person, who helped me to take another step once again, to come to those thoughts, would have a tea in front of her now and read another time this- thank you for her.

The roundway of life...
I so love life as it is. Sometimes it seams that some people just cannot get over their problems- always the same issues. That is perhaps because of the fact that they try to solve their problems, by always using the same solution. So in that way sending us the same obstacles we have to overcome, by understanding what we need to improve in ourselves. Always the same rounds of life, always coming back to youself. I have stopped getting angry at others, because the fact that something bad happens to me come all down to my attitude and behaviour. The sentence that helps me to go on, love the processes, is "change what you can and do not try o change something that you cannot change."

The bridge to tomorrow...
At the moment I feel just so wonderful, the day has been awesome and I would like that to pass on to tomorrow, not sleeping. Of course that would mean a bit more sleepy happy me. I am afraid that something could happen durning my sleep- the bridge to tomorrow- and I would not feel as well.

The lighthouses of my life...
I feel here that my balancepoint has changed. Me, as a tomorrow´s child, planning on, I have even more connected with travelling. Because of that I had a problematic question for me- what about stability. The answer to that lays in my lighthouses. As I have the inspiring people as you, who are still in my home, in my city, in my country, I have the balancepoint. Sometimes when I might disappear for myself, lose myself, I get strenght and guidence from your light.

In the past months I have begun to appreciate light. The light of sun that shines on everybody regardless of the social status or nationality, the warmth of souls, the beauty of people.

I would like to say thank you, but the cannot replace the sense of care and warmth of a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment