Wednesday 30 June 2010

there is a sign in the sky...

Sometimes it is so easy so see, feel and sense that everything is in the right tracks. The moments and years when it is not needed to make too much effort for something that is right for you...make it possible to notice the little things and to enjoy the moments, to live in those moments and develop.

Every night I get home, I meet a rabbit, which is such a nice reminder of my superb wonderland. Although I am not Alice, I still have the rabbitholes, clocks and tea.
And today arrived nmy new teapartner- my new roommate from Italy. The first one who shares my passion for tea- even in such a warm weather like 30-40 degrees has we have had for the last days.

I feel at the moment... like having a peasoup. No, actually... I feel like I am living in history. From one side being come from an event that described the life here in Jena, in 60-90´s till today through the perspective of underground political organisations that fought for a free Germany, it is interesting to feel that people are not in a comfort zone, like to feel the ultimate freedom ect. I could have comparison with the ansambel Propeller and Vennaskond, punkrock and singing revolution. What makes this day perfect and even better than the whole week having grillparties with different people, it that the former leader of one punkrock movement is my friend and said some nice and warm, wise words to me. What makes it even nicer is that his name is Fritz who I have mentioned earlier. The connection with earlier is important, the name is important and ironic.

I am happy that I have the opportunity to improve my work experience. All is not soo wunderschön, but there must be something that could be better. I will work on that one... well that is my work afterall.

As a normal thing would be talk a little about Germans, while they are my life, family and love at the moment. I do not know if that could be too simple, but the best workds describing germans, that hit the nail on the head exist in their language and I would dare to say only in their language. The sound, the attitude of the words even give foward the characteristics. The magic words could be "süB/süss/" and "nett". According to that theory there should be some words that cannot give foward the idea of Estonian better that any others and they must be in Estonian.




-
/The sky is under my feet.../

No comments:

Post a Comment