Monday 21 June 2010

The First day

Arrival. Suprise! I come a day earlier :D I did not plan it for long but this just came out - they thought I would arrive tomorrow...

It has been my first day, so wonderful that I cannot leave aside any part- from the spanish guy to a rabbit.
I will start off from here, where am I at the moment, tell how I got here and then about my new aquitances of today.

Just before that I hope you will bare with me and imagine the surrounding, where I am at the moment. In my appartment, there is a big couch on the wall the flag of gemany and the map of germany, in the hand i have a cherry tea, suprise suprise in a cup with a german flag and if we would go down to my personal staff we would see a german bag, also very important to me( a gift from dear Piret).

Some of you might remember more closely and vividly my bike, others seen it from the distance...So as much as I wanted to take it with me, I achived it, at least till Riga. And so it was. Now my bike will enjoy the sunshine and raindrops of Tallinn like you. sO in Tallinn the busdriver spoke to me in russian how "seda romu" heh my bike, cannot be excepted in busses but told me that I could try. In Riga they do not have enough space and then I took the bike back to the city.

The next place where I thought it was good that I did not have the bike, after listening 5 hours of russian conversations and Tattoo music together, was in Erfurt. There I understood that I had been misunderstood- so I have to take several trains to get to Jena.

This is where I can continue at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment