Friday 26 March 2010

A Saw sharpener

It seems that the winter, falling of the snow does not want to end. As there are wodges, berms and heaps of snow still outside.

It is so cute to look eye-to-eye with my new friend who obviously agrees, the spring has to come now! In fact, there is a Saw sharpener, oh that crazy English language!- a "rasvatihane", who comes so often knocking on my window I might even say we are having a dialog. I´ll better add them a little more seeds.

So if you read the title and thought it was gonna be a story of my nightmare or a short summery of a ghost story, then not. But when I brought it up already I might tell you a little story that might go under that definition.

So a week ago i was waiting for my lovely biology teacher and biology class in our auditorium when some of my fellow-classmates decided to whatch together some youtube-clips. After some awfully funny movies one guy put on "the spoon". Basically again one of those fictional tales that can be summerised with a one sentence or even with the title. As there was a man who had a spoon and he followed the victim everywhere and hit him with the spoon. It was filmed like a horror story- the special effects and sound effects. Afterwards I was wondering might it be a really silly video what is supposed to make you laugh because it is so silly or is it a hidden warning for the overweight ones not to use their spoon to often.

No comments:

Post a Comment