Saturday 27 March 2010

An alarm

It is just one of those days when I decided to save time and spend most of my night doing things I have forgotten to do at daytime. As Goethe has said: "Time is our field" or speaking in terms that we are used to "Time is our groceries". So today I decided to pick extra many veggies.

But not only to say that I had a rough night i started this post, but to express my surprise that the spring is here, I realised it in reality 28.03 at 6.53, just a week after it started according to calendar.So the thing was that i just heard a sound like an alarm clock and I was surprised that my father wants to walk the dog extra early, but at one time I realised that the sound was coming outside and birds were singing

I still cannot be totally sure, maybe it was my granny snoring. I guess that the heaps of snow I see outside make it hard to believe that it is really spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment