Friday 26 March 2010

Lobe contrail

To notice art
in every second
as a part
of life- as eating sushi or bacon-
is important
whether it is naive or simple
but I belive

-

The bus has three doors.
From each of them a person came
out in the outdoors,
not in pairs, each individual- from each door

The bus has three doors.
Nothing to wonder, no reason to amaze
No, but a Portuguese boy Dorus-
so surprised he was, indeed, extremely amazed.

He saw that there are doors and they are three
He was like a man from desert
seeing a spring- around it green trees
Or a boy having a cherry desert.

And I saw art in that moment.
I had been to museums that day,
but this art was more alluring, it was the art of life and only at that moment
it was that simple in that way:

Three doors and form each of them came a person.

-

The wonders of life are impressive, I doubt that I would now like to go to Egypt to see the pyramids, for me there are two many in here, in Tallinn, in my little Estonia, what is a wonder as itself. I guess there can be wonders as many as there are countries, because when the people who see them as art and life-theatre, then they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment