Thursday 19 November 2009

A mug

At first, I must express my strong dissatisfaction towards the fact that snow has disappeared. My snowy Island of Thoughts here might be the last snowy virtual bit of Tallinn right now. And that is sad.
I just realized(this might be the most frequently used words here. But as I discover new things I want to sort them out from some crap information, so this is the place or to sort this as crap out of the real hard good info, can be a two side street) , but did I realize. Oh yes, this blog robs me time.

And another thing, as I not yet in my 12th grade do not have a positive attitude towards my school, but not that I do not understand and tolerate it, especially the need for education, just the frame of it buts me a little bit off. But now weird to say I miss some parts of it, my class teacher who says odd things as a two way street it is, not the cup of tea I would drink and makes odd faces. Yesterday I really felt like I am almost getting to see and understand my class and the system better, but now I cannot phrase it yet.

To say some things about this blog. I at the moment define it as an island, I gather all my thoughts into one bottle and throw it to the sea, to get rid of those things, that might be also referred to as sending out new posts. This is an island and sometimes writing it it seems as if I am on an boat going to see some other "thought-islands". Here I tell my favourite story of a ship. A man wanted to go in search of an inhabited island and to cut a short story even shorter, he named his ship Unknown island and the story ended with a sentence, "Unknown island" went in search of itself. Then coming back to this mountain of impressions and reflections, I can use it as a rock. But if it is an mountainous island then it might be even a volcanic island and might explode some time in the future? I may stop this thought here.

In the end it is just a time-mugger, that consumes my time and I allow it to happen. At this moment I could read about NEP- politics in the Soviet Union and I will do it, but... in a few seconds. Oh, A happy tone in the end, I have to finish Hamlet, read the second part of Orlando(love it actually) and start reading Bulgakov, oh, hjappy day. I seem to understand that my new hobby is literature. Quite interesting, I feel I have not chosen it, but is came to my life thanks to a beloved teacher.

I sometimes must remind myself of a habit that is have not corrected in myself yet. And saying that sentence I reminded that, I do not need to tell you, because if it annoys you, you might understand, if not then I am just speaking in my own head. Old habits dye hard as they, English, say.

No comments:

Post a Comment