Thursday 24 June 2010

Today was my first break-in to a house...That is for real, but not so out of borders as it might sound. I explain it, an adventure though.
So I was with the two girls I live with at the moment(they will leave in a couple of days), the others went drinking bear with the guys we were with, but we went home as it is three o´clock in the morning. We had one key, my key and that one did not open the door down the stair. So i climbed a bit to reach the coridor window, opened it with a fork, fortunately quite tall, I had with my in the bag and in five minutes we were in. (A key- always have a fork with you!)

Besides being in the park, where the most exiting thing was that me and Birgitte were with our legs in one bag because it was quite cold sitting in the park. And there was a fox there running around as, so we, as germans, would yell "Fix, fix, fix!".
If I would say a few words about the people, I would like to concentrate on Fritz. He is such an interesting "typ". He has lived here in DDR for his whole life, but he was against it. He has been connected with music, also provocative music. He has spent a few days in yail for that. He looks like a hippy, but he is Fritz- term as itself, own category. He belives in people and he likes to open doors for young people, as he has said. And the story with Brigitte is that I have know her for only 12 hours, but we feel like we had been best for ages. She has a very interesting and inspiring nature- this soft and cheerful and quick, her own way. In a conversation with her I understood that being away from her country is placing yourself in a uncomfortable zone, but that does not mean you would be out of balance, becaause the fact that there are your relatives and family, friends, who are stable in their own lives, means I can go around, travel, but I still have this stable element with me in my memories. And the other thought, how Things "go as in films" means they go very fast, and being as a sidewatcher, cannot enjoy the process or appreciate the goals so much that would not enjoy the moment.

And the concert- international concert, was so nice. My favourite was the Oriental dancing group- an indian man and two ladies. I thought I would even go nto that training- learn Bollywood dances myself, that would be funny. The others were sweet who sang, especially one student who sang "Norah Jones".

No comments:

Post a Comment