Saturday 5 June 2010

How can I save the world?

As I am going to be a volunteer in some weeks, I am constantly thinking, so what can I do, what can I change? As the slogan for EVS basically is to change the world, then it is natural that I am trying to go also that way...

I have to start changing the world from myself, that is for sure. So I thought, as a little exaggeration to be a moving reminder of the importance of changes. I ride mostly with a cycle and eating healthily, exercising regularily, take into account others ect. So as I always wear a "Love the planet " cotton bag when I ride with the bike, and plan to write on my wooden frok "We are what me eat" I am really advertising healthy harmonic lifestyles. This is my plan no 1 how could i save the world, at least my little world...When others are fascinated by my fascination, then it is another step foward.

Of course the other part is that I take in here all the thoughts, inspirational events, the methods in the kindergarten and use those in Estonia, apply in my future projects. Having said that, I feel to have lifted the responsibility on the future, so I have to say that to some extent I will apply that in my futureprojects.

1 comment:

  1. it's a start. don't known if you already known TED. check it here http://www.ted.com/
    it's full of ideas and persons that, like you, want to change or have already changed the world.

    ReplyDelete