Sunday 8 November 2009

A short time ago when I was in a course focusing on Children Rights, where I learned the way to develop different skills in various fields. The most important is to devide your experience into three equally important parts- knowledge, skills and attitudes. From those in my opinion the hardest to define is attitudes. I will come back to it in a while. But today I had a moment of understanding what is the basis of success- to be prepared and more vital for achieving is to analyse yourself. I already knew that before, to be honest, but made connections between the fundamental truth and the example of Peep Vain. As Peep Vain is like one of the most famous people who are connected with tuition, what he has done- analysed why is he disappointed, why has not he succeeded whith somethings, what makes hime happy and forumated simple truths out of them. And it is that simple every person can be their own Peep Vain, but it is sometimes difficult to face your own problems and you character.
I tend to think sometimes that every person can do hundred, even more things for oneself, but I do not know is it comfort or just saving time the reason why we desist from helping ourselves. This is just a thought or like some say, thinking loud, but one reason why the psychologists have often difficulties with realtions and undrestanding their family is connected with the thing that they do not want to see the problems in theirselves. I am not a psychologist, that is why it might be total nonsense. The idea is connected with the budistic understanding that all the gods represent some feelings or problems of persons. People often do not want to see in themselves, easier is to take a stand point with the values or even issues that are in other things or people. To understand yourself, to find the reasons and solutions people can connect to gods. So to come back to psychologist that they relate personally to problems. The thing they want to do is solve sonfusion in their spirit, but for that it is easier to define the facts that are in others and then solve them. It is a very confusing and weird thought, I have put it down and I will think about it and some time in the future make it more clearer.

To be prepared as a song in Kelli´s favourite film says:) and to analyse myself- this I try to do more consciously and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment